Fonction : Chercheuse, artiste/dramaturge
Centres d’intérêt : performance, theatre, performance studies, études de genre, embodied research
Principales publications récentes liées au genre :
- Gros, N. O. (2019). Carrying the Nest: (Re)writing History Through Embodied Research. Journal of Embodied Research, 2(1), 3 (23:30). DOI: http://doi.org/10.16995/jer.23
- Ovalıoğlu, N. (2015) Yad (Contemplating her) 20. International Ankara Theatre Festival, Ankara, Turkey, 21 November 2015.
- Ovalıoğlu, N. ‘Feminist Performance as Pop Star Material’, 10. National Art Symposium: Art in the New World Order, 7-8 June 2012, Hacettepe University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Ankara, Turkey. (2012): 195-204
- Ovalıoğlu, N.(2010) The Female Bouffon (PhD) Brunel University, School of Arts, London, UK.
- Ovalıoğlu, N. ‘Making a Spectacle out of Herself: The Stage of the Female’,
IFTR/FIRT International Conference on Scenography: Designing the Performance Spaces, as part of the Prague Quadrennial of Performance Design and Space 2011, Art and Theatre Institute, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, 24 June 2011.